Tuesday, March 30, 2010

06 Yukon Denali 4X4 dual air 3 row seating $18,995


Description

This white Denali 4x4 is a 06 Model, Dual air power everything , Am/Fm Cd & cassette , Grey leather interior 3 Row's of seat's, 4 door's + rear hatch , Tinted window's , Chrome Mag wheels and just very nice condition and Has only a minor flaw on the driver seat leather , Easy fix .
The price for this GMC Denali is more than fair for the condition of this very clean Suv, Strong Vortech motor . Please view the slide show http://www.slide.com/r/_6sdi-AI4z9csqsa2wAdwfij5NhPJyFs

I can deliver this vehicle up to 2000 miles away from pompano Florida 33067 fee will depend on the distance but will be faster and less than a trucking company, never any more than $600 This is one option the other is Fly to Florida and I will pick you up at the airport, Call me and I will tell you how to get a temporary tag from your state and you will be able to register your own car , Florida residents will have to have me register the vehicle this is Florida Law, If you already have a tag , It will be a simple transfer .

Please call me if you need any information , Thanks you for looking and I have more car's to choose from.

Robert Oliver 954-242-1560